To contact us with a faulty control unit, you need to collect and provide the following information.
1. Check the following on the registration certificate or vehicle passport (PTS):
- car brand, model, year of manufacture
- engine size and its name (letters before the number);
- type of transmission (automatic transmission or manual transmission).
2. Remove the ECU from the car - independently or ask the diagnostician to do it.
Record all data from the block label or take a photo.
3. Save the data obtained in the diagnosis of auto:
- does a permanent immobilizer lock take place?;
- What errors are read by computer diagnostics from the ECU?;
- whether water or antifreeze (often happens on "Kalina") got into the ECU;
- give the names of the faulty engine management functions.
Perform repair of electronic control units ECU digester ECM and PCM, transmission TCM, repair of dashboards, restore the electronic control units of the pump, ABS, BCM heaters Webasto and Eberspacher. We repair and restore the ECU of most manufacturers.
To contact us with a defective control unit you need collect and provide the following information.
Contact us +7 (987) 507-21-47 or email email@example.com and get a consultation on the issue of repair control units of cars.
Or create a request in the form below: